Earlier this week, Microsoft pushed the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 15207 to the Fast Ring channel, which is also the third compiled version of the mobile platform & lsquo; feature 2 & rsquo; branch, which has been released in September Redstone 3 development branch cut off). Today, Microsoft has pushed the Windows 10 Mobile build 15208 Insider Preview version to the fast update channel and has brought two fixes.
The two fixes are:
● Some Insider testers can not open the Connect UX page, or the & lsquo; add Bluetooth / other device & rsquo; under the Bluetooth settings page;
● repair mobile phone shutdown process takes 20 seconds a bug, because when the user switches a network immediately after the opportunity to appear deadlock.
Of course, build 15208 on the device there are still some known issues:
● A small number of devices may experience the loss of SMS backup (related to information backup / recovery database);
● Settings - & gt; System - & gt; The copyright date under the page is displayed incorrectly (the 2017, the result is written as 2016);
● Some devices may encounter a random shutdown problem;
● In some cases, WeChat applications may crash at startup.
The current Windows 10 Mobile Insider project only supports 13 devices, and only this part of the model can be upgraded to earlier this week released Windows 10 Mobile creator updates.
Also, Windows 10 Insider Preview build 16184PC compiled version
Also pushed to the Fast Ring channel today.